I was just taking a moment to go through my journal after a very powerful conversation with a friend. My eyes fell on the entry just a few days after our being laid off last year.
Here are seven things that we reminded ourselves of and then chose to remember and live by. I hope they are a blessing to you. He has proven Himself again to us through it all.
1. God is passionately loving and loves us. If God is for us – who can be against us (God cannot lie).
2. God has a good plan. If I submit to His leadership, He is able to bring that to fruition faster.
3. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Implication: if someone leaves, it is us. So, if we constantly choose to be His, we will NEVER be alone and outside of His care.
4. We are His responsibility. He is our Father, protector, provider, and keeper. We trust Him – He cares for us.
5. All things that impact our life come from Him. The faster we realize that, the faster we resubmit our lives fully to Him and can watch Him orchestrate our lives for His glory.
6. Our choice is to submit constantly to Him because He is all we truly desire.
7. I don’t have to understand how God is leading. He is in control, not me. My “leadership” in my family or team is not in knowing what is ahead but in remaining fully connected to God and following Him wherever and however He leads. So, in leading, I am actually following!
What is your list of indisputables like?